Pupils seeking admission to Class I should complete 5 years of age as of June 1 in the year in which admission is sought.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- Application form duly filled in and signed by the parent / guardian furnishing complete and correct particulars
- A copy of the original birth certificate in support of the date of birth in the case of admission to L.K.G.
- Address proof of parent (Government-issued document)
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school.
- Documents in points (3) and (4) in the list above must be produced before June 15 failing which provisional admission granted would be cancelled automatically. The school has the right to withdraw admission in case incorrect information is furnished.